Put Your Equity to Work! Your home may be your single biggest investment. Make it work harder for you with a Home Equity Loan or Home Equity Line of Credit from ECU. We offer competitive rates, easy application processes, and the advice of our knowledgeable staff.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for current rates.
Benefits of Home Equity Financing
Low interest rates and tax advantages make home equity financing a smart decision.
- Borrow for any purpose: debt consolidation, home improvement, college tuition, whatever you need.
- Lower Rates
- Borrow at lower rates than with personal loans and credit cards.
- Tax Benefits
- The interest on Home Equity Loans is generally tax deductible, within certain limits. Chances are you’re paying much more on other personal loans and credit cards – without the tax benefits of a Home Equity Loan. Contact your tax advisor to learn more.
Which Loan Is Right For You?
Compare the features of a Home Equity Loan and a Home Equity Line of Credit:
Home Equity Line of Credit
- Flexible repayment
- Pay the minimum amount due or the entire balance
- Flexible Terms
- Rates are variable based on the prime rate
- Borrow only what you need
- Write yourself a loan with convenient checks to access your line of credit when you need it
Home Equity Loan
- Fixed monthly payments
- Pay a predictable monthly amount
- Fixed terms
- The interest rate and term remain the same for the life of the loan
- One lump sum advance
- Appropriate for managing large expenses when the amount needed is known in advance
Curious about how much to borrow and what your payments may be? Our loan calculators can help you plan.
For complete details, including rates, call us at (800) 287-1189.
How to Apply?
We offer two application options:
Apply in person. Check our office hours.
Apply online HERE.