Put Your Equity to Work! Your home may be your single biggest investment. Make it work harder for you with a Home Equity Loan or Home Equity Line of Credit from ECU. We offer competitive rates, easy application processes, and the advice of our knowledgeable staff.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for current rates.
Benefits of Home Equity Financing
Low interest rates and tax advantages make home equity financing a smart decision.
- Borrow for any purpose: debt consolidation, home improvement, college tuition, whatever you need.
- Lower Rates
- Borrow at lower rates than with personal loans and credit cards.
- Tax Benefits
- The interest on Home Equity Loans is generally tax deductible, within certain limits. Chances are you’re paying much more on other personal loans and credit cards – without the tax benefits of a Home Equity Loan. Contact your tax advisor to learn more.
Which Loan Is Right For You?
Compare the features of a Home Equity Loan and a Home Equity Line of Credit:
Home Equity Line of Credit
- Flexible repayment
- Pay the minimum amount due or the entire balance
- Flexible Terms
- Rates are variable based on the prime rate
- Borrow only what you need
- Write yourself a loan with convenient checks to access your line of credit when you need it
Home Equity Loan
- Fixed monthly payments
- Pay a predictable monthly amount
- Fixed terms
- The interest rate and term remain the same for the life of the loan
- One lump sum advance
- Appropriate for managing large expenses when the amount needed is known in advance
For complete details, including rates, call us at (800) 287-1189.
How to Apply?
Apply in person. Check our office hours.