We offer a full array of real estate loan products. More importantly, our staff is knowledgeable, experienced and professional.
You can finance your home at ECU with a range of mortgage plans. ECU offers competitive rates and terms, including:
- Fixed rates for up to 30 years
- First mortgages
- Refinancing options
- No points
- Pre-approval or commitment
First Mortgage Application
NMLS ID # 729614
FHA and VA Loans
We also offer FHA and VA Loans for 1-4 unit owner occupied properties.
FHA Mortgages are open to anyone who meets FHA credit qualifications, which are more flexible than those for conventional loans.
- Lower down payments
- Fixed rate terms available
- Competitive rates
VA Mortgages are guaranteed by the Department of Veterans Affairs for eligible veterans.
- 100% financing
- No monthly PMI
- Fixed-rate terms available with no down payment
Outstanding Service Every Step of the Way
From the application process, through closing and into repayment, our Lending Representatives work hard to provide the advice, information and personalized service you need.
Whether you’re making your first home purchase, relocating or refinancing an existing mortgage to lower your rate, Everett Credit Union’s dedicated mortgage team is here to help you make the right financing decision.
Shopping for a Loan – Get to know the facts first
Published by the U.S. Dept of Housing & Urban Development.
Educate Yourself With Our Online Resources
Buying a new home is exiting yet often stressful and confusing. Use our online resources to understand your options and make the right decisions.
- Mortgage Calculators
- How much home can you afford? What is the best mortgage for you? Use our online mortgage calculators to evaluate your options.
- Advice and Information
- How do you find the right mortgage? What can you expect during the application process? Our library of helpful articles will help you become an educated borrower.
- How is your mortgage vocabulary? Check our Glossary and speak like a pro in no time.