Online and Mobile Banking
As an ECU member, you have secure access to your account, no matter when or where. Online and Mobile Banking provides a convenient way to manage your funds and offers tools to help you stay on top of your finances.
Free Online Banking
- View your accounts, make transfers and make loan payments anytime of the day or night and from anywhere you have Internet access.
Free Online Bill Pay
- Never miss a payment again. You control which bills are paid and when, and you can set up recurring payments for monthly bills like your mortgage or car loan.
- Safer than paper statements that come through the mail, e-Statements provide you with a summary of your monthly activity with no paperwork to file.
- Stay connected to your finances with e-Notices. Pick the e-Notice (CD Maturity, ACH and Draft Return Notices, etc.) that fit your needs to receive electronically wherever you are.
Free Mobile Banking
- With our Mobile Banking application, you will have TouchBanking from your smartphone to check account balances, view transaction history and transfer money between accounts.
To Access the Mobile App:
- Visit appropriate app store: iTunes or Google Play
- Download Touch Banking app
- app code: goeverettcu on activate screen
- Log in with your Online Banking ID and Security Code
If you are not enrolled in ECU's Online Banking, click here
Free Call 24 Audio Response
- Even if you do not have access to a computer, you can get account information, and make transfers and payments from any phone. Our easy-to-follow menu will walk you through the process. Just call 617-387-9000 for Call 24 Audio
Members must enroll in Online Banking to sign themselves up for the free services.