Join Everett Credit Union
Everett Credit Union is open to anyone who lives, works, or
worships in one of these Massachusetts counties: Essex,
Middlesex, Norfolk and Suffolk. To become a member, you must
deposit and maintain a $25.00 balance in a Share Savings account
with Everett Credit Union.
go to your
Benefits of Membership
Since 1926, Everett Credit Union has been our members’ partner
in achieving financial success. With more than 4,000 members and
over $45 million in assets, Everett Credit Union is among the
best credit unions in Massachusetts. We combine the convenience
of new technology with the best traditions of personalized
service to deliver outstanding value to our members.
A full range of products and services
● Low rates on loans
● Easy application processes
● Committed, experienced staff
● Personalized service
● Convenient account access 24 hours a day by phone or Home
● Wherever you live, work or travel, Everett Credit Union is
there for you with Shared Branching!
● Sharing branches with other credit unions nationwide.
● Personal service across town or miles away from home.
● Over 6,700 fully-staffed locations to conduct your financial
business with real people.
● Download a free iPhone application “Find Branch”
● Or check
for a location nearest you!
Everett Credit Union does not accept guest members at this time.
Not all financial institutions listed under the credit union
search feature accept guest members at their branches. Utilize
the "Find Now" feature on www.cuservicenter.com for more