As an ECU member, you have secure access to your account, no matter when or where. Online and Mobile Banking provides a convenient way to manage your funds and offers tools to help you stay on top of your finances.
- Free Online Banking
- View your accounts, make transfers and make loan payments anytime of the day or night and from anywhere you have Internet access.
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Never miss a payment again. You control which bills are paid and when, and you can set up recurring payments for monthly bills like your mortgage or car loan.
- Free e-Statements
- Safer than paper statements that come through the mail, e-Statements provide you with a summary of your monthly activity with no paperwork to file.
- Free e-Notices
- Stay connected to your finances with e-Notices. Pick the e-Notice (CD Maturity, ACH and Draft Return Notices, etc.) that fit your needs to receive electronically wherever you are.
- Free Mobile Banking
- With our Mobile Banking application, you will have TouchBanking from your smartphone to check account balances, view transaction history and transfer money between accounts. The Instant Balance feature allows you allows you to view up to six account balances right from the login screen of our mobile app-no password necessary.
Downloading Our App
- Visit appropriate app store: iTunes or Google Play
- Download Touch Banking app
- app code: goeverettcu on activate screen
- Log in with your Online Banking ID and Security Code
Free Call 24 Audio Response
Even if you do not have access to a computer, you can get account information, and make transfers and payments from any phone. Our easy-to-follow menu will walk you through the process. Just call 617-387-9000 for the Call 24 Audio.
See Call 24 Automated Teller Information Guide for more information.
Members must enroll in Online Banking to sign themselves up for the free services.